COMPSE 2016 to be held in Golden Sands Resort, Penang.
Check out COMPSE 2016 expected program structure.
Submit your Work in Progress and get feedback from research experts - more information available here.
- Special Sessions confirmed at COMPSE 2016:
- Submission Open for Full Papers, Posters & Demos, Workshop proposals, Tutorial proposals.
- Keynote Speakers confirmed! Weerakorn Ongsakul, Ph.D, Dr. Lipo Wang & Athanasios V. Vasilakos
First EAI International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering
The requirements demands in problem solving have been increasingly in demand in exponential way. The new technologies in computer science and engineering have reduced the dimension of data coverage worldwide. Thus the recent inventions in ICT have inched towards reducing the gaps, and coverage of domains globally. The digging of information in a large data, and the soft-computing techniques have contributed a strength in prediction, analysis, and decision potentials in the niche areas such as Computer Science, Engineering, Management, Social Computing, Green Computing, Aviation, Finance, Telecom etc. Nurturing the research in Engineering and Computing are evident that finding a right pattern in the ocean of data.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Best and high quality papers will be selected and reviewed by IPC in order to publish extended version of the paper for:
- The authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through one of EAI endorsed publications. More information about EAI ENDORSED TRANSACTIONS available here.
The topics of interest to the conference include, but are not limited to:
Computer Science: Information Technology, Green Computing, Machine Learning, Smart Computing, Predictive Analysis, Mobile Programming, big data, Computer architecture, Computational & Synthetic Biology, Computer Graphics, Vision, Animation, Game Science, Computing for Development, Data Management, Human Computer Interaction, Natural Language Processing, Programming Languages and Software Engineering, Robotics, Security & Privacy, Systems and Networking, Theory of Computation, Ubiquitous Computing, Wireless and Sensor Systems, Using IT to reduce carbon emissions, Energy-aware computing, Smart grid and microgrids, Sustainable computing
Engineering: Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Financial Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Engineering Management
Optimization: Mathematical Programming, Continues optimization, Combinatorial optimization, Discreet optimization, Ant colony optimization, Fuzzy logic, Genetic algorithm, Genetic programming, variable neighbourhood search, Support vector machine, Cuckoo search, Simulated annealing, Bat algorithm, Differential evolution, robust solutions and robust optimization, online optimization Holistic optimization, meta-heuristics and stochastic optimization, optimization in (video) games, surrogate-assisted optimization, dynamic optimization, Network design optimization, Optimization of energy-efficient protocols.
Contributions should be submitted electronically as PDF in Confy system
Workshop/Tutorial proposals deadline: 12 February 2016
Full paper/Poster/Demo/workshop paper Submission deadline:
15 April 2016 -> 31 May 2016
13 May 2016 -> 30 June 2016
15 July 2016 -> 31 July 2016