Call for Papers - COMPSE
The requirements demands in problem solving have been increasingly in demand in exponential way. The new technologies in computer science and engineering have reduced the dimension of data coverage worldwide. Thus the recent inventions in ICT have inched towards reducing the gaps, and coverage of domains globally. The digging of information in a large data, and the soft-computing techniques have contributed a strength in prediction, analysis, and decision potentials in the niche areas such as Computer Science, Technology, Management, Social Computing, Green Computing, and Telecom etc. Nurturing the research in Technology and Computing are evident that finding a right pattern in the ocean of data.
The topics of interest to the conference include, but are not limited to:
Computer Science: Information Technology, Green Computing, Machine Learning, Smart Computing, Predictive Analysis, Mobile Programming, big data, Computer architecture, Computational & Synthetic Biology, Computer Graphics, Vision, Animation, Game Science, Computing for Development, Data Management, Human Computer Interaction, Natural Language Processing, Programming Languages and Software Engineering, Robotics, Security & Privacy, Systems and Networking, Theory of Computation, Ubiquitous Computing, Wireless and Sensor Systems, Using IT to reduce carbon emissions, Energy-aware computing, Smart grid and micro grids, Sustainable computing.
Optimization: Mathematical Programming, Continues optimization, Combinatorial optimization, Discreet optimization, Ant colony optimization, Fuzzy logic, Genetic algorithm, Genetic programming, variable neighbourhood search, Support vector machine, Cuckoo search, Simulated annealing, Bat algorithm, Differential evolution, robust solutions and robust optimization, online optimization Holistic optimization, meta-heuristics and stochastic optimization, optimization in (video) games, surrogate-assisted optimization, dynamic optimization, Network design optimization, Optimization of energy-efficient protocols..
Contributions should be submitted electronically as PDF in Confy system
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- Selected accepted papers will be submitted for publication to EAI and made available through EU Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP.
Accepted Authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through one of EAI endorsed publications:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Collaborative Computing
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Serious Games
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Cloud Systems
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet
Papers should be submitted via Confy system. Please follow instructions on initial submission and in author's kit when submitting your paper.