Call for Papers on COMPSE 2018
“Software Reuse in Intelligent Applications”
ADAPT Centre for Digital Content Technology
School of Computing, Dublin City University, Dublin, Ireland,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Big Data Labs, Hamburg, Germany,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Pandian Vasant, Dr.
Faculty of Science and Information Technology
Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Malaysia
Junzo Watada, Prof.
The Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems,
Waseda University, Japan
Objectives and Motivation
The changes occur almost at every front of society, everyone have their own needs and requirements. They need to adapt and implement changes promptly. The developments of business process and online social networks are gaining ground lately with software engineers participating in different fora collaborating and exchanging ideas and expertise. The software reuse demands that we predicate the future needs of software systems so new form of synergies that can be built and some of their functionality and feature can be modularised in an easily reused among engineers. The special session aims to bring this aspect in software reuse with big data, machine learning by raising social awareness, strengthen the existing application, platform and tools to utilise the vast software information that exists in development social networks.
The aim of this special session is to provide an open platform for prospective researchers for discussion of new advancements in software reuse, software adaptation, business process and applications using efficient techniques. We encourage researchers to submit original works which will enrich prospective researchers and provide novel and improved techniques based on some of the areas mentioned below, although not limited to these areas, since "research does not follow any boundaries”.
The conference session entitled “Software Reuse in Intelligent Applications” is expected to exchange ideas and thoughts about impacts of big data research on the state of the art as well as upcoming trends of issues related to research and applications of software application and process model.
Scope and Interests Software reuse is a multi-dimensional, expanding research field exploring applications in every sphere of technological advancement, be it engineering, applied mathematics, medicine, computational biology, healthcare, social networks, finance, business, government, education, transportation and telecommunications.
Topics of the session may include, but not limited to, the following:
• Service-oriented architectures
• Cloud computing and reuse
• Microservices, container and docker applications and reuse
• Generative development
• Domain-specific languages
• Model-driven development
• Reengineering of application, model and algorithms reuse
• Software product line
• Quality assurance for software reuse
• Economic models of reuse
• Software evolution and reuse
• Reuse for mobile and ubiquitous applications
• Reuse Big data analytics, development, applications
• Reuse of business process models and application
• Customisable and configurable language
• Reuse of hybridisation of intelligent models/algorithms in distributed environment
• Data mining/warehousing reuse process
• Exploratory/ knowledge based data analysis
• Algorithms for software reuse
o Genetic algorithms
o Neural computing
o Swarm optimisation
o Fuzzy analytics
o Pattern matching and extraction
o Machine learning
• Social engineering
• Human-machine interaction
• Cognitive and ambient intelligence
• Software Engineering Paper Submission Important Dates
All instructions and templates for submission can be found in the COMPSE 2018 web site: http://compse-conf.org/2018/show/initial-submission
Please, contact the special session organizers if you are planning to submit any paper.